Retail Price : $882.00
Our Low Price : $635.00Our Lowest Price Is Too Low To Show Click Here To See It
The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, and cost-effective heating and cooling services to millions of customers. Goodman takes great pride in their manufacturing practices and processes, which always result in the production of quality HVAC equipment and returning customers. More than anything, though, the Goodman brand prides itself on providing peace of mind to its customers by offering strong warranties and products that have been tested numerous times for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the obvious choice for your next HVAC purchase.
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
- Advanced configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- CFM indicator
- Fault recall of six most recent faults
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- Improved humidity and comfort control
- Built-in compatibility with multi-stage heat pump and cooling applications
- 3 kW – 21 kW electric heat kits
- Blower section usable as electric heater
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2 percent at 1.0 inch H20 when tested in accordance with ASHRE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4 percent at 0.5 inch H20 when tested in accordance with ASHRE standard 193
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
The Goodman 410A Compatible Modular Blower Model MBVC1200AA-1 is equipped with many advanced features that ensure a comfortable home or space. These features range from the modular configurations with upflow, counterflow, and horizontal positions that support an easy installation of the unit, to the possible addition of field-installed heat strips, ranging from 3-20 kW, that allow for emergency heating.
What is a modular blower and why is it a suitable investment for you?
A modular blower is a part of the gas and electric split system that, when properly configured, will distribute air throughout the inside of your home. Essentially, it is an air handler, but when purchased with heat strips, becomes an electric furnace.
This product comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty when installed by a qualifying technician and then registered on the manufacturer's website.