Retail Price : $4,482.00
Our Low Price : $3,259.00Our Lowest Price Is Too Low To Show Click Here To See It
The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, and cost-effective heating and cooling services to millions of customers. Goodman takes great pride in their manufacturing practices and processes, which always result in the production of quality HVAC equipment and returning customers. More than anything, though, the Goodman brand prides itself on providing peace of mind to its customers by offering strong warranties and products that have been tested numerous times for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the obvious choice for your next HVAC purchase.
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency two-speed ECM condenser fan motor
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via indoor board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed transformer
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Copeland ComfortAlert built in diagnostics
- Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
- Factory-installed sensors monitoring coil and ambient temperature
- Contactor with lug connection
- In communicating mode, only two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit are required
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Ground lug connection
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Customized control algorithms
The Goodman 5 Ton 18 SEER 410A Compatible Air Conditioner Model GSXC180601 is equipped with many advanced features that ensure a comfortable home or space. These features range from the Smart Speed Technology that automatically adjusts the speed of the compressor and condensing fan motor based on cooling demand (that may help you save on cooling costs), to the CoolCloud HVAC app that enables qualified technicians to connect, configure, and diagnose select HVAC systems.
Picking out the Perfect Air Conditioner:
To find the desired tonnage for your air conditioner, you’ll first need to calculate the square footage of the space that you’re trying to cool. Typically, the average home requires one ton of air conditioning per 400 to 1,000 square feet. There is a lot of variation in this number since you’ll also need to factor in how many windows the space has and how tall the ceilings are, as these things dictate how easily air flows through your space.
After you have discovered what tonnage will work best for your space, you will then move on to figure out what SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, you want your new unit to possess. Essentially, the SEER rating measures the air conditioner's efficiency, which is calculated using the cooling output for a typical cooling season divided by the total electric energy input during the same time frame. Similar to the miles per gallon for a car, an air conditioner's SEER rating is the maximum efficiency rating for the unit. So, the higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the air conditioner will be, likely resulting in lower utility bills and other added benefits. However, it is also important to note that the efficiency of your air conditioning system can also depend on the size of the space you're attempting to cool, your current ductwork, and other variables.
However, before making a purchase, you should always check first with your qualified installer to figure out what unit is best for your home or space.
This product comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty when installed by a qualifying technician and then registered on the manufacturer's website.