Retail Price : $5,244.00
Wholesale Price : $3,688.00Our Lowest Price Is Too Low To Show Click Here To See It
The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, and cost-effective heating and cooling services to millions of customers. Goodman takes great pride in their manufacturing practices and processes, which always result in the production of quality HVAC equipment and returning customers. More than anything, though, the Goodman brand prides itself on providing peace of mind to its customers by offering strong warranties and products that have been tested numerous times for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the obvious choice for your next HVAC purchase.
This bundle consists of the Goodman 2 Ton 18 SEER Air Conditioner Model GSXC180241, Upflow, Downflow Coil Model CAPF3137B6, 60,000 BTU 80% Efficiency Upflow, Horizontal Gas Furnace Model GMVC80603BN, and Matching TXV Model TX2N4.
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency two-speed ECM condenser fan motor
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via indoor board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed transformer
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Copeland ComfortAlert built-in diagnostics
- Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
- Factory-installed sensors monitoring coil and ambient temperature
- Contactor with lug connection
- In communicating mode, only two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit are required
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Ground lug connection
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Customized control algorithms
The Goodman 2 Ton 18 SEER 410A Compatible Air Conditioner Model GSXC180241 is equipped with many advanced features that ensure a comfortable home or space. These features range from the Smart Speed Technology that automatically adjusts the speed of the compressor and condensing fan motor based on cooling demand (that may help you save on cooling costs), to the CoolCloud HVAC app that enables qualified technicians to connect, configure, and diagnose select HVAC systems.
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
The Goodman 410A Compatible Cased Vertical Coil Model CAPF1824B6 is equipped with many advanced features that ensure a comfortable home or space. These features range from the grooved aluminum tubing, which offers increased surface area for efficient heat transfer by the unit’s refrigerant, to the construction on the aluminum tube and aluminum fin coil that provides time-tested and proven heat transfer efficiency designed to resist potential corrosion.
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge technology
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Commissioning and diagnostics via onboard Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed ECM circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- SureStart Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a triple 7-segment display
- Low constant fan speed circulates air throughout the home
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- California Low NOx emissions-compliant models available
- For installation in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the SCAQMD Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
The Goodman 60000 BTU 80% Efficiency Gas Furnace Model GMVC80603BN is equipped with many advanced features that ensure a comfortable home or space. These features range from the ComfortBridge technology that continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort, to the two-stage gas valve that reduces the energy needed during moderate demand to deliver comfort and efficiency.
This product comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty when installed by a qualifying technician and then registered on the manufacturer's website.