Retail Price : $3,886.00
Wholesale Price : $2,841.00Our Lowest Price Is Too Low To Show Click Here To See It
The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, and cost-effective heating and cooling services to millions of customers. Goodman takes great pride in their manufacturing practices and processes, which always result in the production of quality HVAC equipment and returning customers. More than anything, though, the Goodman brand prides itself on providing peace of mind to its customers by offering strong warranties and products that have been tested numerous times for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the obvious choice for your next HVAC purchase.
This bundle consists of the Goodman 3 Ton 14 SEER Air Conditioner Model GSX130361, Upflow, Downflow Coil Model CAPF3137B6, and 80,000 BTU 80% Efficiency Downflow, Horizontal Gas Furnace Model GCVC80803BX.
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
The Goodman 3 Ton 14 SEER Air Conditioner Model GSX130361 is equipped with many advanced features that ensure a comfortable home or space. These features range from the energy-efficient compressor that is designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort, to the single-speed condenser fan motor that provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust-resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
The Goodman Upflow, Downflow Coil Model CAPF3137B6 is equipped with many advanced features that ensure a comfortable home or space. These features range from the grooved aluminum tubing, which offers increased surface area for efficient heat transfer by the unit’s refrigerant, to the construction on the aluminum tube and aluminum fin coil that provides time-tested and proven heat transfer efficiency designed to resist potential corrosion.
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge technology
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Commissioning and diagnostics via onboard Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed ECM circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- SureStart Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a triple 7-segment display
- Low constant fan speed circulates air throughout the home
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- California Low NOx emissions-compliant models available
- For installation in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the SCAQMD Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
The Goodman 80,000 BTU 80% Efficiency Downflow, Horizontal Gas Furnace Model GCVC80803BX is equipped with many advanced features that ensure a comfortable home or space. These features range from the two-stage gas valve that reduces the energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency, to the ComfortBridge technology that continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort.
This product comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty when installed by a qualifying technician and then registered on the manufacturer's website.