Retail Price : $727.65
Our Low Price : $735.00Our Lowest Price Is Too Low To Show Click Here To See It
The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, and cost-effective heating and cooling services to millions of customers. Goodman takes great pride in their manufacturing practices and processes, which always result in the production of quality HVAC equipment and returning customers. More than anything, though, the Goodman brand prides itself on providing peace of mind to its customers by offering strong warranties and products that have been tested numerous times for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the obvious choice for your next HVAC purchase.
- AWUT Models: Equipped with a fully adjustable TXV
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motors allows air volume variation for heating/cooling
– Multi-speed ECM: AWUF19, 25, 31, 32, 37 AWUT31, 32, 37
– Multi-speed PSC motor: AWUF18, 24, 30, 36
- Sequence-controlled, rust-resistant nickel chromium heating elements of 3, 5, 8, and 10 kW
- Aluminum tubing coils on all models
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Factory-installed pull-type disconnect
- Thermoplastic drain pan with bottom primary and secondary drain connections
- Built-in filter rack (filter included)
- Large chassis (2½- and 3-ton units) – front return only
- Small chassis (1½- and 2-ton units) – front or bottom return
- Wall-hanging bracket provided
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
The Goodman 410A Compatible Air Handler Model AWUT321016 uses the latest technology and materials to deliver an outstanding performance in your home or space. The all-aluminum evaporator coil in the air handler is designed to provide an efficient heat transfer, durable performance, and corrosion resistance. Owners of the air handler will also have the option of installing heat strips for emergency heating, if ever needed.
Air handlers have the capability of being installed in a myriad of positions in order to blow air out in the most convenient way for each owner.
Our handlers come in a variety of configurations:
Essentially, the configuration of your air handler will depend on where it is installed - like in the attic or closet, which will tell you what way the air will need to blow (either up or down) to be effective.
This product comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty when installed by a qualifying technician and then registered on the manufacturer's website.