Factory Furnace Outlet does not process warranty claims directly.
- Goodman Products are covered under a five or ten year PARTS LIMITED warranty plan; provided the item is installed by an HVAC professional and registered within 60 days. You can register your equipment at www.goodmanmfg.com
- If you should ever have an issue from your Goodman product please have an HVAC certified contractor diagnose any problems, if a part is needed to fix the machine your technician may take the faulty part to your LOCAL Goodman Distributor and receive a FREE replacement part.
- Warranty does NOT cover labor or installation costs
- The Goodman brand continues as a leader in the HVAC industry with regard to providing outstanding limited warranty coverage.
- Effective February 1, 2020, select Goodman brand products will be eligible to receive a 2-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. To address current inventory concerns, units manufactured on or after January 1, 2019 (Serial number 1901XXXXXX) will retroactively qualify. This retroactive change will occur systematically on January 31, 2020.
- The following Goodman brand units are eligible for a 2-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. Complete warranty details are available from your local dealer or at www.goodmanmfg.com. To receive the 2-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
- Goodman brand Condensing Units
- GSX16, GSX14, GSX13, GSZ16, and GSZ14
- Goodman brand Gas Furnaces
- GMES92, GMES80, GCES80, and GMES80-U
- Goodman brand Residential Packaged Units
- GPC15H, GPC14H, GPC14M, GPH16H, GPH16M, GPH14H, GPH14M, GPD14M, GPG16M, and GPG14M
- All current limited warranty coverage on the eligible products remain in effect. The 2-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty is additional to legacy limited warranty coverage.
- Amada PTAC units come with a manufacturer's five year parts and one year warranty when installed by a qualified HVAC technician and registered on the Amana website within 60 days of installation.
- GE PTAC units:
- LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY: For One Year from date of original purchase, GE will provide, free of charge, parts and on-site service labor to repair or replace any part of the Zoneline™ that fails because of a manufacturing defect. For Five Years from date of original purchase, GE will provide, free of charge, parts and on-site service labor to repair or replace any part of the sealed refrigerating system (the compressor, condenser, evaporator, and all connecting tubing) that fails because of a manufacturing defect.
- For each of the above warranties: transportation expense to and from a service shop and shop service labor if required will be free of charge.
- LIMITED 2ND - 5TH YEAR PARTS WARRANTY: For the 2nd - 5th year, from date of original purchase, GE Appliances will provide, free of charge, parts that fail as a result of a manufacturing defect. Parts covered in the 2nd - 5th years parts warranty are fan motors, switches, thermostats, heater, heater protectors compressor overload, solenoids, circuit boards, auxiliary controls, thermistors, frost controls, icr pump, capacitors,varistops, and indoor blower bearing. Freeze Sentinel™, frost controls, ICR™ pump, capacitors, varistors, and indoor blower wheel bearing. This is a limited parts only warranty, and does not include shop service labor or transportation to and from service shop.