Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
All notices from Factory Furnace Outlet to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Factory Furnace Outlet shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:Factory Furnace Outlet,
10861 Yankee Street
Centerville, OH 45458Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Factory Furnace Outlet five (5) days after the date sent.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:Factory Furnace Outlet,
10861 Yankee Street
Centerville, OH 45458Copyright © 2009-2015 Factory Furnace Outlet. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2009-2015 Factory Furnace Outlet. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Factory Furnace Outlet. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Factory Furnace Outlet or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Factory Furnace Outlet and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Factory Furnace Outlet believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Factory Furnace Outlet and its subsidiaries.
We respect your privacy. Therefore we never share or sell your personal information with any third parties. Any information collected through this site is intended to be used for this transaction only. Your personal information is secured via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Technology.
This Privacy Statement is intended to inform you of our policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of any personal information you submit to us through our website. "Billing Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable to you like your name, address,phone number or e-mail address , as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
We pay close attention to how Personal Information about our visitors is used and shared, and we use Personal Information sensibly.
thefurnaceoutlet.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More details information about cookies management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.Personal Information You Provide to UsWe collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through our websites. The types of Personal Information we collect include:
- For receiving information material:If you contact us to receive information material (such as one of our whitepapers), we will collect your name, e-mail address and the information when you plan on purchasing a product on our website.
- For getting a quote:In order to receive a quote from us, we will collect your name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address and your Web address.
- For employment applications:If you apply for an employment opportunity via e-mail, we will collect your e-mail address and any information contained in the e-mail you send us.
- For general information:If you contact us via e-mail to get general information, we will collect your e-mail address and any information contained in the e-mail you send us.
- For technical support:If you contact us via e-mail to get technical support, we will collect your e-mail address and any information contained in the e-mail you send us.
- For Strategic Distribution Partners Information:If you contact us via e-mail to receive Strategic Distribution Partners Information, we will collect your e-mail address and any information contained in the e-mail you send us.
We use third parties to maintain and store your Personal Information and to process any payment you make to us. Generally, these third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by shop.thefurnaceoutlet.com.
We currently have subsidiaries and other companies under a common control (collectively, "affiliates"). We may share some or all of your Personal Information with these affiliates, in which case we will require our affiliates to honor this Privacy Statement.
If our company or our assets are acquired by another company, that company will possess the Personal Information collected by us and it will assume the rights and obligations regarding your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Factory Furnace Outlet; or (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Factory Furnace Outlet or users of our websites or our customers’ websites.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
Factory Furnace Outlet
Address:10861 Yankee Street Centerville, OH 45458
Phone:888-286-0211Privacy Statement UpdatesThis Privacy Statement is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes in the way we use your Personal Information, we will post an alert on this page. If you object to any such changes, you must cease using our website. Continued use of our website following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.This statement was last updated on June 24, 2011.Conditions of Use and RevisionsIf you choose to visit shop.thefurnaceoutlet.com’s website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice, as governed by the laws of the State of Ohio.
- Consumer Agreement
Consumer agrees to comply with Section 608 of the Clean Air Act of 1990 when handling any refrigerant containing appliance. Consumer also agrees to closely follow all local, State and National codes.
- Shipping, Delivery, & Damage Claims
You may return any merchandise purchased at Factory Furnace Outlet for any reason for 30 days. There will be a restocking fee of 20% or the actual shipping cost to ship your order to you, whichever is less on returns other than for defective goods or shipping errors. We are not trying to punish you but in order to offer the lowest price we must recover our shipping cost for orders that were placed in error. Please contact us for an "Authorization of Return" before shipping merchandise back. Merchandise for return must be in the original factory packaging and not have been installed. The customer accepts merchandise upon installation. Any merchandise marked as factory direct is non-returnable.
Once the merchandise is returned to our warehouse and is inspected for damages a refund will be made by the payment method that was used to purchase it. Please allow between 7-10 business days for the money to show in your account.
- Factory Furnace Outlet ships merchandise to locations within the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii. Additionally, Factory Furnace Outlet ships merchandise for FREE on orders over $95.
- Factory Furnace Outlet ships merchandise to your home (or wherever you specify on your shipping instructions) from several different warehouses throughout the United States; using the quickest and most economical LTL truck-line available for a Curb-Side Delivery.
- Sometimes your order will arrive on two or more trucks. While this is very rare it can be the best option for certain types of purchases.
- Most of the time the trucking company will call two hours prior to delivery.
- You will be provided with a tracking number within 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS of placing your order, and it is up to you to track your purchase using the Shipping Company's direct website.
- You or somebody that you designate will need to be present to accept the delivery.
- Do NOT sign for any delivery prior to inspecting package as once the delivery has been signed for Purchaser would need to file any and all damage claims directly with the shipping company.
- Heavy orders will be delivered with FREE lift-gate service.
- It is the customer's duty to promptly inspect their shipment for concealed damaged and shipping accuracy. Be sure to inspect entire shipment prior to signing for delivery (open packaging if necessary).
- If you find damages to your purchase please REFUSE ENTIRE SHIPMENT and have the driver place the delivery back on his truck for return, then give us a call to inform us of the damage so we can issue a replacement. If you refuse shipment you MUST refuse the entire shipment order, you can NOT separate or keep partial shipments while refusing only damaged pieces.
- Once a delivery has been signed for and accepted Purchaser must file all damage claims directly with the shipping company. All damage claims file with Factory Furnace Outlet must be addressed prior to signing for delivery. Again, it is imperative that Purchaser thoroughly inspects entire shipment prior to signing for and accepting delivery.
- It is also the customer's duty to promptly inspect the entire shipment to ensure ALL PIECES are present at the time of delivery. DO NOT SIGN without inspecting first. Once delivery has been signed for we will not be able to issue a Shipment Shortage Claim.
- Please also know; once a delivery appointment has been agreed upon and set by the Purchaser and the Shipping Company, additional fees may be accrued for a second attempt of delivery if Purchaser is not present for delivery.
International Shipping Powered by
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our international customers.
Once you have created your shopping Cart, choose the "Outside The E.U.?" button. You will be automatically transferred to Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card for the entire purchase. We will ship the goods to Bongo's Global Distribution Facility where Bongo will process the order and transport the goods to your international address. There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service.
- You may cancel a purchase at anytime PRIOR TO SHIPMENT with no cancellation fees. However, once an item has left our warehouse we are no longer able to cancel a shipment.
- Sales Tax
- Factory Furnace Outlet charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate for orders in the State of Ohio only.
- Goodman Products are covered under a five or ten year PARTS LIMITED warranty plan; provided the item is installed by an HVAC professional and registered within 60 days. You can register your equipment at www.goodmanmfg.com
- Factory Furnace Outlet does not process warranty claims directly.
- If you should ever have an issue from your Goodman product please have an HVAC certified contractor diagnose any problems, if a part is needed to fix the machine your technician may take the faulty part to your LOCAL Goodman Distributor and receive a FREE replacement part.
- Warranty does NOT cover labor or installation costs
- Return Policy
- You may return any item for any reason for up to thirty (30) days providing the item has never been installed and is still in its original packaging. Customer would supply their own return shipping, and there is also a 20% restocking fee associated with returns except when do to damages during shipping.
- Store Hours
- Our normal business hours are 8-6 Eastern time Mondy thru Friday 10-4 Saturday and 12-4 Sunday. Our customer service email is available 24/7/365 and will be returned promptly.