Scratch and Dent equipment comes with the Manufacturer's warranty on all working parts. Buyer is responsible for reviewing condition of item(s) at the time of purchase.
*All Sales Are Final - No Returns*
Damage description: Left panel- Dent top right corner. Dent bottom right corner. Right panel-inside cooper tube pushed out of hole & bent. insulation damaged. Back panel-2 dents left corner
Please call for more information.
The Goodman GMH80803BN 80,000 BTU 80% AFUE with a money saving multi-speed blower, two-stage gas valve, multi position upflow furnaces features the latest Dual $aver technology, a long lasting Silicon Nitride ignition system and a patented aluminized tubular heat exchanger. Moreover, the furnaces are trial tested in the industry for heating and heating/cooling system combinations.
These furnaces are specifically designed to be used along with a single stage room thermostat. The 80,000 BTU 80% Upflow furnaces include the provision to be operated in different heating modes ranging from the two stage burner low- stage to the higher stage depending on the adjustable time pre-set on the board. The time, is however, not controlled by the thermostat. The blower has two different speeds in heating mode, low and high, and it changes speed accordingly based on the stage in which it’s operating. In a conventional single stage operation, the furnace runs as a standard furnace with a single speed blower and one flame level. Dual $aver technology enables the furnace to be automatically switched to a higher stage in cases where one stage heating fails to heat up your house to a desired level.
Warranty Protection: The functional parts of the Goodman GMH80803BN 80,000 BTU 80% AFUE furnace system are covered by a Limited Parts Warranty for 10 Years. The heat exchanger is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. If ever the exchanger fails within the first ten years of ownership, the company will replace the entire unit to the original registered user of the gas furnace system.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve control technology allows installer to activate the two-stage valve with the flip of a dipswitch
- 110V Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet four-speed direct-drive circulating blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, colorcoded low-voltage terminals and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan allows homeowner to activate the low heat speed to efficiently circulate air throughout the home
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high- or low-stage operation based on outside temperature without an outdoor temperature sensor
- Certain models available with low NOx emissions
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side or bottom return applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas/electric service
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
Gas Furnace Brochure | Gas Furnace Specifications | Installation Instructions