This Goodman 5 Ton Multi Position Air Handler With Variable Speed Fan Model AVPTC61D14 has been cosmetically damaged during shipping. Please review all provided pictures prior to purchase.
Scratch and Dent equipment comes with the Manufacturer's warranty on all working parts. Buyer is responsible for reviewing condition of item(s) at the time of purchase.
On the front panel there are two small dents in the middle near the top.
On the right panel the top half near the rear corner is bowed out from the dent in the rear of the unit.
On the rear panel of the unit there is a large dent on the top half of the unit that spans the entire width of the unit.
On the left panel there is a large outward bow on the top half of the unit, there is another outward bow from the rear top half of the unit toward the front bottom corner, both are from the dent in the rear of the unit.
Please call for more information.
- Internal factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- CFM indicator
- Fault recall of six most recent faults
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- Improved humidity and comfort control
- Built-in compatibility with multi-stage heat pump and cooling applications
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- 3 kW – 25 kW electric heater kits
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- Rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- Screw-less sides and back helps to reduce condensation when installed in humid locations
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Tool-less filter access
- AHRI certified; ETL listed