This Goodman 5 Ton 14 SEER Package Heat Pump System Model GPH1460H41 has been cosmetically damaged during shipping. Please review all provided pictures prior to purchase.
Scratch and Dent equipment comes with the Manufacturer's warranty on all working parts. Buyer is responsible for reviewing condition of item(s) at the time of purchase.
Damage description: On the right side bottom front corner dent, bottom back corner dent. Left side middle medium dent that runs front to back corner. On top two dents between the fan and rear on unit.
Please call for more information.
The Goodman 5 Ton 14 SEER Package Heat Pump System provides cooling and heating that comes with chlorine free R-410 a liquid refrigerant offering safe environment. The 14 SEER ensures there is reduction in energy bills and two ton offers cooling capacity of 57,000 BTU and heating capacity of 54,500. This Goodman GPH1460H41 heat pump is ideal for modular homes that come with smaller duct work. Since, it is a self contained package unit; the only required connections are low voltage wiring and drain connection, supply and return ducts. It comes in a heavy gauge cabinet with powder paint finish for UV protection. It further ensures the system remains rust resistant and durable for years to come.
- Energy-efficient compressor with internal relief valve
- PSC blower motor; EEM blower motor on 5-ton units
- Quiet horizontal discharge
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Fully charged system
- Electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish
- Fully insulated blower compartment with convenient access panels
- Louvered condenser coil protection
- One footprint; three heights