This Goodman 4 To 5 Ton Cased Indoor Coil With TXV has been cosmetically damaged during shipping. Please review all provided pictures prior to purchase.
Scratch and Dent equipment comes with the Manufacturer's warranty on all working parts. Buyer is responsible for reviewing condition of item(s) at the time of purchase.
Damage description: On the front panel all the connection points are not present since the coil has shifted in the casing. On the right panel there is a medium to large dent at the top rear corner. On the top of the unit the front brace is bent upward from the coil moving freely in side the casing. The insulation in the casing has been torn in several places.On the coil itself there are multiple lines bent and fins bent on the left and right sides.
Please call for more information.
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410a refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410a or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21” depth for easier attic access
- Split seam front for easy access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed