This Goodman 4-5 Ton Upflow/Downflow Evaporator Coil With TXV 24.5" wide Model CAPF4961D6 has been cosmetically damaged during shipping. Please review all provided pictures prior to purchase.
Scratch and Dent equipment comes with the Manufacturer's warranty on all working parts. Buyer is responsible for reviewing condition of item(s) at the time of purchase.
On the front of the unit there is a dent at the bottom that is more visible from the bottom view of the unit.
On the rear panel there are multiple dents at the top and bottom, and scratches.
The coil has come loose in the casing.
This has caused multiple lines to be bent and fins to be bent on both the left and right side.
The brackets on the bottom of the unit are bent and one has broken loose.
Please call for more information.
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410a refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410a or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21” depth for easier attic access
- Split seam front for easy access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed