This Goodman 4-5 Ton Upflow/Downflow Evaporator Coil 21" Wide Model CAPF4961C6 has been cosmetically damaged during shipping. Please review all provided pictures prior to purchase.
Scratch and Dent equipment comes with the Manufacturer's warranty on all working parts. Buyer is responsible for reviewing condition of item(s) at the time of purchase.
Damage description: The front panel is missing two screws on the front of unit. Tube pushed into coil and inside the case. There is a major dent along seam. The top of unit is missing screw to hold metal plate. The right panel on the top right corner has a large dent. The back panel from the top to middle has been pushed out. The coil top tubing has been pushed down into the coil. There is fin damage across the top of both sides of the coil
Please call for more information.
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410a refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410a or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21” depth for easier attic access
- Split seam front for easy access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed