This Goodman 3 Ton 14 SEER Air Conditioner R-410a has been cosmetically damaged during shipping. Please review all provided pictures prior to purchase.
Scratch and Dent equipment comes with the Manufacturer's warranty on all working parts. Buyer is responsible for reviewing condition of item(s) at the time of purchase.
Damage description: This unit was dropped on the bottom front right corner. The front right bottom corner was pushed up 4 to 6 inches by the impact. It pushed the bottom of the front panel out, caved in the panel on the right, and crushed the coil inside the protective cage. The connection lines have been bent. On the rear panel there is a large dent on the bottom half of the protective cage. On the right panel there is a large dent on the bottom half of the protective cage. On the top of the unit between the fan and the rear there is a medium dent. The packaging did have signs of liquid, so the Freon could have leaked.
Please call for more information.
• Energy-efficient compressor
• Factory-installed filter drier
• Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
• Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
• Contactor with lug connection
• Ground lug connection
• AHRI Certified
• ETL Listed
• Goodman® brand louvered sound control top design
• Steel louver coil guard
• Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
• Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
• Top and side maintenance access
• Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
• When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)