This Goodman 2-3 Ton Uncased Upflow/Downflow Evaporator Coil 16.5" wide Model CAUF3137B6 has been cosmetically damaged during shipping. Please review all provided pictures prior to purchase.
Scratch and Dent equipment comes with the Manufacturer's warranty on all working parts. Buyer is responsible for reviewing condition of item(s) at the time of purchase.
On the front side of coil, the tubing is bent down & back.
The right side of the coil, the tubing is pushed back into the unit.
There are several areas of bent/damaged fins on the right side of coil.
All fins are bent across the top of the coil on the right side.
On the back of the coil, metal plate has a creased down & pushed out top to bottom.
On the left side, all fins across the top & bottom of unit are bent, two large spots & several small spots of bent fins.
On the bottom of unit, the plastic frame is broken on the bottom left side & broken plastic along the whole right side.
Please call for more information.
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410a refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410a or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21” depth for easier attic access
- Split seam front for easy access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed