This Goodman 1.5-2 Ton Horizontal Evaporator Coil 14" wide Model CHPF1824A6 has been cosmetically damaged during shipping. Please review all provided pictures prior to purchase.
Scratch and Dent equipment comes with the Manufacturer's warranty on all working parts. Buyer is responsible for reviewing condition of item(s) at the time of purchase.
The right panel on the right side has a large dent top to middle
Across the bottom of unit is glue & whole side is scratched up.
The back panel on left top side is a major dent top of unit to the bottom.
The left panel has a dent in left corner middle.
The top right side pushed in.
Please call for more information
The Goodman CHPF1824A6 Evaporator Coil is 14” wide and weighs 36 lbs. It is used for heat pumps and split air conditioners. It can be used with two different tonnages and for smaller tonnages, this Goodman horizontal coil comes with an orifice or flowrater. If you have a higher tonnage heat pump or an air conditioner then accordingly the flowrater of the same tonnage will be used. This Goodman horizontal evaporator coil is perfect for the ACs with the cooling capacity of 24000 BTUs.
Be assured to have high durability as the coil comes in a cabinet, painted architectural gray that protects it from UV rays and keeps it rust-resistant. This Goodman 1.5- 2 ton horizontal coil is ideal to be used with R-22 and R-410a refrigerants. The drain pains ensure there is less water retention, keeping it away from rusting.
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410a refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410a or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21” depth for easier attic access
- Split seam front for easy access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed