Goodman 80,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace Model GMS80804BN
The Goodman GMS80804BN 80,000 BTU up to 80% AFUE Performance Upflow gas furnace system from Goodman features an array of distinctive components that contribute in enhancing the energy- efficiency and comfort levels of your home. The GMS8 chain of furnace features astrong aluminized steel heat exchanger, shaped into a dual diameter configuration that considerably increases the durability, reliability and efficiency of the furnace. Adding to this, it also incorporates a fully insulated, heavy gauge steel built cabinet that reduces the operational sound levels to a minimum possible level, providing quiet and comfortable heating for your home.
The Goodman GMS80804BN multi position 80,000 BTU up to 80% AFUE performance Upflow furnace also features a quiet induced draft furnace blower assembly combined with a hot surface ignition system with Norton Mini igniter. Moreover, all units are trial tested in the factory prior to shipment for heating or heating and cooling combination applications. Some of the other major features worth mentioning includea durable baked enamel finish and a heavy- gauge, reinforced, wrap- around steel cabinet to provide reliable heating performance for many years to follow. In terms of portability and model size, these furnaces can easily be installed almost everywhere in your house including the basement, alcove, utility room, closet and attic.
Warranty Protection: All functional parts of the GMS80804BN 80,000 BTU 80% Upflow Gas Furnace are covered by a 10- Years Parts Limited Warranty. Coming to the heat exchanger, if ever your heat exchanger stops functioning within the first ten years of ownership, the company will provide a brand new replacement to the original registered owner of the furnace unit.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Norton hot surface mini-igniter
- Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and lowvoltage terminal block
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Certain models available with low NOx emissions
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Factory sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0” water gauge external duct static pressure
- Designed for multi-position installation: GMS8 and GHS8: upflow, horizontal left or right GDS8: dedicated downflow
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
Gas Furnace Brochure | Gas Furnace Specifications | Installation Instructions