Goodman 80,000 BTU 80% AFUE Downflow Gas Furnace Model GDS80804BX
The 80000 BTU, 80% AFUE GDS8 gas furnace from Goodman incorporates several components that collectively improve the efficiency and overall comfort of your house. The GDS80804BX furnace includes durable aluminized steel, framed into a dual-diameter configuration that helps in increasing the reliability, efficiency and durability of the furnace. This gas furnace incorporates a strongly insulated, heavy gauged steel cabinet that effectively keeps the operating sound levels to a minimum, thereby providing quiet and uninterrupted, smooth heating for your home.
Moreover, constructed from the best heat-efficient materials and add to that legendary Goodman quality, the aluminized steel tubular heat exchangers further adds to the high efficiency and durability of the furnace. Combining an array of modern, innovative and customer friendly features, this configuration results in delivering a durable, reliable and energy efficient furnace that is set to last for many years to come. Not only this, this furnace is one of the few models that comes with self diagnostics that makes ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting easier than ever. Lastly, this furnace is carefully furnace tested to make sure that are absolutely no defects in the construction.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Norton hot surface mini-igniter
- Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and low- voltage terminal block
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Certain models available with low NOx emissions
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Factory sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate a t 1.0â€ water gauge external duct static pressure
- Designed for multi-position installation: GMS8 and GHS8: upflow, horizontal left or right GDS8: dedicated downflow
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
Gas Furnace Brochure | Gas Furnace Specifications | Installation Instructions
Certain air quality districts in California charge an air quality mitigation fee on all gas furnaces installed within the district, including high efficiency gas furnaces. If your furnace is being shipped to one of these districts, please select the district in the "Choose Options" dropdown menu. If you have questions regarding the air quality disctricts please call us at 1-888-286-0211