Goodman 60,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace Model GMS80603AN
The GMS80403AN 60,000 BTU up to 80% AFUE Performance Upflow gas furnace system from Goodman features several components that significantly enhance the efficiency and overall comfort of your home. The Goodman GMS80603AN furnaces feature the award winning, durable aluminized steel, reframed into a dual diameter configuration that vastly increases the reliability, durability and efficiency of the furnace. Not only this, this furnace incorporates a well insulated, heavy gauge steel cabinet that contributes in lowering the system operational sound levels to a negligible extent, providing comfortable and quiet heating for your home.
This furnace also features a patented aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger and a fully insulated Silicon Nitride hot surface ignition system. The entire furnace is run tested in the factory tested prior to shipment for both heating and heating/cooling system combinations. Though, the GMS80603AN furnaces are originally meant to burn natural gas, it can also be converted to a propane gas burning unit using an optional LPM-06 field installed propane conversion kit . The GMS8 60,000 BTU 80% AFUE furnace system requires a single stage thermostat whose heating stages are predominantly controlled by a timer fitted into the control board.
Warranty Protection: All the functional parts and accessories of the Goodman 60,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow furnace is covered by a Parts Limited Warranty for 10 Years. The heat exchanger is covered by a Life Limited Warranty and if ever your exchanger ceases to operate within the first 10 years of ownership, the company will provide a brand new replacement.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Norton hot surface mini-igniter
- Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and lowvoltage terminal block
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Certain models available with low NOx emissions
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Factory sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0” water gauge external duct static pressure
- Designed for multi-position installation: GMS8 and GHS8: upflow, horizontal left or right GDS8: dedicated downflow
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
Gas Furnace Brochure | Gas Furnace Specifications | Installation Instructions