Goodman 40,000 BTU 80% AFUE Downflow Gas Furnace Model GDS80403AX
Coming from the house from Goodman, the GDS80403AX multi speed gas furnace system is well equipped with the latest high-efficiency hot surface ignition system and adurable aluminized patented tubular steel heat exchanger that works in tandem to deliver highly reliable and energy efficient heating performance throughout the life of the system.Moreover, it also features a reinforced, heavy gauge insulated steel cabinet and boasts of a classy long lasting baked enamel finish.TheGoodman GDS8 furnace systems are perfectly fitted to be installed in almost every part of your home including basement, alcove, attic or even the basement. However, it is not intended for use in the mobile homes. The total unit is trial tested in the factory prior to shipment for heating or combination of heating and cooling applications.
Warranty Protection: Except the Heat Exchanger, all the other functional units of the Goodman GDS8 Gas Furnace System are covered by a Parts Limited Warranty for 10 years.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Norton hot surface mini-igniter
- Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and low- voltage terminal block
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Certain models available with low NOx emissions
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Factory sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate a t 1.0” water gauge external duct static pressure
- Designed for multi-position installation: GMS8 and GHS8: upflow, horizontal left or right GDS8: dedicated downflow
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
Gas Furnace Brochure | Gas Furnace Specifications | Installation Instructions
Certain air quality districts in California charge an air quality mitigation fee on all gas furnaces installed within the district, including high efficiency gas furnaces. If your furnace is being shipped to one of these districts, please select the district in the "Choose Options" dropdown menu. If you have questions regarding the air quality disctricts please call us at 1-888-286-0211