Goodman 2 Ton 16 SEER Air Conditioner R-410a Model GSX160241
The Goodman GSX160241 2-Ton Air Conditioner with R-410A liquid refrigerant are especially designed for the people who desires better comfort, quieter operation and environmentally friendly energy efficient performance. The SSX16 air conditioning units come with remarkable energy ratings up to 16 SEER performances meaning that by installing such a unit in your home, you can rest assured to cut down your monthly power expenses by a considerable extent throughout the life of the unit.
The GSX160241 air conditioning unit from Goodman features an energy efficient Copeland process plus perfect operating sound levels ensuring quieter operation all year long. In a bid to minimize operating noise, Goodman has acoustically engineered their air conditioning systems with specialized enhancements including a customized wire discharge grille and high-density foam made compressor sound regulator cover. Plus, the 2-speed operation of the 850 RPM condenser fan allows the outdoor fan to run at a much lower speed.
Extraordinary Warranty Protection: All the functional parts of the Goodman GSX160241 air conditioning unit are covered by a warranty for 10 years. The compressor, on the other hand is covered by a full proof Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-to-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman® brand louvered sound control top design
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
Air Conditioner Brochure | Air Conditioner Specifications | Installation Instructions
Tax Credit Certificate