Goodman 100,000 BTU 80% AFUE Downflow Gas Furnace Model GDS81005CX
The Goodman 80% downflow furnance is designed for downflow installation in garage, basement, closet or utility room. This is a multi speed gas furnace that comes with aluminized patented tubular steel heat exchanger and highly efficient hot surface ignition system. Be assured to get the functional well-tested unit as it comes fully factory tested before it reaches you. The furnace can be vented through right, top, or left through a rotating combustion air blower. The blower cooling capacity is 3/3.5/4/5 tons. The furnace fuel can be converted to natural gas from propane.
The Goodman downflow furnace comes in an insulated steel cabinet, painted with baked enamel finish protecting the unit from UV rays and keeping it rust-proof.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Norton hot surface mini-igniter
- Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and low- voltage terminal block
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Certain models available with low NOx emissions
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Factory sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate a t 1.0â€ water gauge external duct static pressure
- Designed for multi-position installation: GMS8 and GHS8: upflow, horizontal left or right GDS8: dedicated downflow
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
Gas Furnace Brochure | Gas Furnace Specifications | Installation Instructions