Direct Comfort 60,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace Model DC-GMH80603AN
Over the years, Direct Comfort has emerged as one of the biggest manufacturers of domestic and light commercial heating, air conditioning and indoor quality systems and products by focusing on just one simple attribute- designing the most durable, reliable and refreshingly affordable appliances in the market. The Direct Comfort brand 60,000 BTU 80% gas furnace is no different. Incorporating the latest components and accessories that improve the efficiency and comfort index of your home, the DC-GMH80603AN features aluminized steel, designed in a dual diameter configuration that contributes in increasing the efficiency, durability and efficiency of the furnace.
Not only this, this gas furnace also includes a fully insulated, heavy-gauged steel cabinet that effectively keeps the operational sound levels to the minimum possible extent, thereby providing quiet and comfortable heating for your home. Moreover, a high Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) performance up to 80% eliminates fuel wastage to a large extent. With high AFUE ratings up to 80%, as much as 80 cents of every $1 of your heating energy expenses will effectively be used up for heating up your room. Plus, all the furnaces are carefully trial tested for heating or heating/cooling system combination prior to shipment to ensure optimum quality and reliable performance.
Warranty Protection: All the functional parts of this 60,000 BTU 80% Upflow Furnace are well covered by a Parts Limited Warranty for 10 Years. The heat exchanger is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty and if ever the exchanger fails within 10 years after purchasing the product, the company will provide a brand new replacement to the original registered purchaser of the gas furnace system.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve control technology allows installer to activate the two-stage valve with the flip of a dipswitch
- 110V Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet four-speed direct-drive circulating blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, colorcoded low-voltage terminals and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan allows homeowner to activate the low heat speed to efficiently circulate air throughout the home
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high- or low-stage operation based on outside temperature without an outdoor temperature sensor
- Certain models available with low NOx emissions
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side or bottom return applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas/electric service
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
Gas Furnace Brochure | Gas Furnace Specifications | Installation Instructions