Goodman 100,000 BTU 80% AFUE Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace Model GMH81005CN
Unlike the conventional, single stage gas furnace technology, the 100,000 BTU 80% Upflow gas furnace system features the Dual Saver technology that contributes in eliminating the abrupt temperature swings result from sudden, high- stage starts and stops of the gas furnace by effectively operating at a relatively low heating stage most of the times. This, in turn assists your furnace to slowly and pleasantly increase the indoor temperature of your rooms. Moreover, even if the low - stage heating is not good enough to warm up your home to a desired temperature fast enough, Dual Saver technology automatically switches the furnace into high stage to enhance your comfort.
The GMH81005CN multi position 100,000 BTU 80% Upflow furnace from Goodman features a patented aluminized tubular steel exchanger combined with a high efficiency hot surface ignition system. These systems are trial tested for heating or a combination of heating and cooling applications prior to delivery. Powered by the latest accessories and features including a reinforced, heavy- gauge, wrap around steel cabinet and a long lasting baked enamel finish, these furnaces can be fitted anywhere and everywhere within your house ranging from the closet, utility room and alcove to the attic or even the basement.
Warranty Protection: This furnace is protected by a 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts and accessories. In addition to this, the heat exchanger is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty and if the heat exchanger fails within the first 10 years of ownership, the company will replace the entire unit.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve control technology allows installer to activate the two-stage valve with the flip of a dipswitch
- 110V Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet four-speed direct-drive circulating blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, colorcoded low-voltage terminals and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low constant fan allows homeowner to activate the low heat speed to efficiently circulate air throughout the home
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts furnace to high- or low-stage operation based on outside temperature without an outdoor temperature sensor
- Certain models available with low NOx emissions
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side or bottom return applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas/electric service
Gas Furnace Brochure | Gas Furnace Specifications | Installation Instructions