This water heater meets the Low NOx requirements for California and Texas. It’s a single, super high-efficiency unit that combines water heating and residential space heating. For it to work, it requires a power supply of 120V and 60Hz that draws less than 5 amps.
- High-Grade 444 Stainless Steel Tank with Brass Connections for Years of Trouble-Free Service
- Submerged Combustion Chamber with Spiral Flue for 95% Thermal Efficiency and Ultra-Low Standby Heat Loss
- Ultra-Quiet Blower and Burner for Minimal Noise
- Direct Vents of up to 120’ Using PVC, ABS, or CPVC Pipe
- Through the Wall or Roof (Optional Concentric Vent Kit Available)
- Self-Diagnostic Control System with Easy-to-See External LED Lights
- 1-Inch Water Connections
- BTU Input per Hour: 100,000
- GPH Recovery per Hour at 90° Rise: 129
- Vent Diameter: 2" or 3"
- Height: 48-1/2"
- Diameter: 22"
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 150lbs.